Friday, April 6, 2012

Ode to my Nanny

A rap by Clinton
photo art by Amora

She's  cool, she's smart, she even likes to sing.
She's patient, She's funny. She loves The Lion King.

Eggs and toast for breakfast; ramen and broccoli;
If you want to see her smile pass her a day old brownie.

She really loves her Kindle; a bookworm to the core.
Her all-in-one desktop leaves her disconnected no more.

She likes chatting via web cam; teley's are a snore.
Dr. Who and Kora make her jump up on the floor.

She makes a mean PB&J; She's learning Japanese.
She's even taught me manners; I'll say "Bless you!" when you sneeze.

Who takes great care of Clinton from 9AM to five?
Who loves Supernatural and Once Upon a Time?

My nanny--That's who. She's totally the best.
I hope you liked this rap. I made it up myself.

My nanny is so awesome. I'm lucky that she's here.
A big shout out to my Aunt Apey. Thanks for wiping my rear!

3 comments:

  1. hahahhaha! (That was amazing Stef.) Oh Clinton, you're so fly. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really, Stef? I didn't know you could rap! Very clever. Very awesome. Very true.

    ReplyDelete
  3. P.S. Good job on the photo art, Amora.

    ReplyDelete