Sunday, March 11, 2012

The Garrulous Garrisons

So in coming up with this blog, April and I ran a few names: The Garrisonian, Garrulous Garrisons (my favorite after "The Garrison Clan"), Garrison Gauntlet, Garrison Gimmick, Ghostly/ Ghastly Garrisons, etc. You may suggest a few names too, but I like the simple, strong, and traditional "Garrison Clan". I hope that as we share the special moments in our lives, we can grow closer together, even though we may actually be so very far apart. I love you all and cannot wait to hear from you! Please send pictures and videos as often as you can.

Much Love,

Colleen E.

P.S.  garrulous adj. given to constant idle, trivial, tedious talking

3 comments:

  1. I was thinking maybe the Garish Garrisons, like when the Phantom of the Opera sings in part of his songs "turn your thoughts away from the GARISH (w/ growl) light of day, turn your thoughts away from cold, unfeeling night, and listen to the music of the night!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha... yes. with the growl. XD

    ReplyDelete